Tintagel Parish Plan brings together information from the community consultation as well as agencies and local organisations in a realistic and feasible action plan. During the consultation process a range of views and ideas were raised, from small Parish improvements to larger-scale projects. The Parish Plan is essentially a tool for change and a statement of the local community’s feelings and requirements. It is a key way of communicating local requirements to Cornwall Council and other agencies in order to gain funding for local initiatives.
Cornwall Flood Information
Subscribe to Parish News
- Two men face charges after woman's 2018 death in Penzance
- Coronavirus: How does lockdown work in Leicester and on a Herefordshire farm?
- Coronavirus: What are the rules for face masks or face coverings?
- Coronavirus: What are social distancing and self-isolation rules?
- Coronavirus: Pub landlord installs electric fence around bar