Tintagel Parish Plan brings together information from the community consultation as well as agencies and local organisations in a realistic and feasible action plan. During the consultation process a range of views and ideas were raised, from small Parish improvements to larger-scale projects. The Parish Plan is essentially a tool for change and a statement of the local community’s feelings and requirements. It is a key way of communicating local requirements to Cornwall Council and other agencies in order to gain funding for local initiatives.
Cornwall Flood Information
Subscribe to Parish News
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area?
- Keen athlete drowned in Romanian river swim
- Cornwall cooker deaths: 'Serious failings' by Beko
- 'Incredible' Perranporth blind girl finishes lake charity challenge
- Coronavirus: Inside test-and-trace - how the 'world beater' went wrong