Tintagel Parish Plan brings together information from the community consultation as well as agencies and local organisations in a realistic and feasible action plan. During the consultation process a range of views and ideas were raised, from small Parish improvements to larger-scale projects. The Parish Plan is essentially a tool for change and a statement of the local community’s feelings and requirements. It is a key way of communicating local requirements to Cornwall Council and other agencies in order to gain funding for local initiatives.
Cornwall Flood Information
Subscribe to Parish News
- Dutch pair 'tried to smuggle £130m of cocaine'
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020
- Bristol surfer Jon Lewin dies of suspected seizure in Sri Lanka
- Drink-driver who killed partner in Hewas Water garage crash jailed
- Axed Dorset Police merger cost revised from £500k to £250k